Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bitch and Moan

I spend a lot of time on the Etsy forums. I read a lot but don't add too much unless I have something of interest to say. One thing I've noticed is that people like to complain...a lot. There are pages devoted to discussions about what is the point of people heart-ing you and spam and is it ok to convo someone to tell them you like their shop and is that spam and someone uses the wrong tags and should I tell on them and on and on and on. I've come to the conclusion that there are a lot of grumpy people out there. Go see the new Star Trek movie, that will cheer you up.

Ok, that's my rant for today, sorry about that.


Oh, one other thing I read. Should people be promoting their Etsy items on their own blog? Well it's my blog and I'll promote if I want to:






My new purple bead bangle. Thank you, thank you very much.

CN

No comments:

The Killer B's

The Killer B's
Butch and Bruiser