Tuesday, August 11, 2009

B&B Jewelry presents The Killer Bs


Hello all, I haven't posted in awhile. I've been busy with family, work, the home, the dogs and of course crafting.

I realized my jewelry has gone in two very distinct directions and I found my original Etsy shop seemed a bit cluttered. My solution to this was to create a new Etsy shop.

Some items you will find in both my shops:






Sunday August 9 was Marda Loops Marda Gras street festival. I had a table set up but it turned out to be a rather disapointing day for sales. On the plus side I got a lot of great feedback on my jewelry and ran out of business cards so hopefully people will remember me at Christmas time! We couldn't have asked for better weather and it was an enjoyable atmosphere.
CN

No comments:

The Killer B's

The Killer B's
Butch and Bruiser