Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Enough is Enough, No More Snow!

Seriously, it's May 20, it's time for some sunshine and warmth. I've had the fireplace on most of the day and I put a winter coat on to walk the dogs. This is so depressing...


Ok, enough weather talk.


We went to Chinatown on the weekend and along with the bubble tea I picked up a bunch of little Kawaii items that I am working with. Posted my first item a couple of days ago...






The Lucky Cat is a little jingle bell and is surrounded by Chinese coins. This bracelet turned out really well and I'm very pleased with it.



My daughter Liz and I are going back to San Francisco this summer. I love wandering around Chinatown in that city. It's certainly a lot bigger than our version. Last time I was there I picked up a bunch of Lucky Fish and made this bracelet:


I can't wait for our next trip to see what other goodies I can find.
Here's hoping for some sunshine tomorrow!
CN

No comments:

The Killer B's

The Killer B's
Butch and Bruiser